If you or your loved ones are living at home and require extra assistance, we can provide trained caregivers to provide you with top-notch care for a safe and healthy life at home, and for as long as possible.
First Watch Home Care-Touching Lives
- Our services are custom tailored to the needs of the individual client, from once or twice a week to around the clock care.
- Our personal care, dementia care and homemaker services and all come with our guarantee of satisfaction.
- Alzheimer's & Dementia Care - We work with families to establish a safe, comfortable environment and trusting relationships.
First Watch is made as compassionate home care provider for seniors. The values we operate under were developed right here. First Watch focuses on providing the best service possible with fully trained and professional staff.
What We Value
We live by our core values that we believe are necessary to provide the services that are required to enhance the quality of life for our clients:
Compassion • Respect • Integrity • Continual Improvement • Training & Education • Initiative • Team Work • Fair Employee Compensation
Highly qualified and trained Caregivers or Health Care Aides are ready to help you and your loved ones with a variety of daily activities such as…
- Caring Companionship
- Meal Planning and Preparation
- Incidental Transportation
- Light Housekeeping
- Health Management
- Personal Care
- Household Management Assistance
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
- Respite Care
- Information and Additional Services
At First Watch Home Care it’s our mission to be the premier home care provider dedicated to making a positive difference in the lives of our clients and their families by providing professional elderly services with dedicated, professional and highly motivated caregivers.
"Very compassionate caregivers, and home care agency, excellent, professional services, affordable. We say thank you for taking good care of Mom."
"Thank you so much for your help, I will call again when I leave the hospital; your services are affordable, I will surely recommend you to other seniors and their families."
"OMG, where do I start from? They are very professional and they care about the people they take care of. On behalf of myself and my family, thank you for the excellent care provided to my dad."
"No complain, all went well except a caregiver came late. So far we are satisfied with the service towards Dad."